Volunteer Opportunities for Midterm Election 2022
The following volunteer opportunities related to the Midterm Election of 2022 are organized by the ACLU of Northern California, ACLU People Power, or their partner organizations. Training will be provided.
- Phone and Text Banking voters in Oakland to vote YES on Measure W (the Oakland Fair Elections Act)
- First event on October 3 with additional dates through October
- RSVP: https://action.aclu.org/webform/text-and-phone-bank-yes-measure-w
- Youth peer-to-peer text banking
- Texting will happen on November 1-8
- If you are 26 or younger and would like to reach out to voters in the same age range, you can sign up here.
- RSVP: https://action.aclu.org/webform/sincere-peer-peer-text-banking-gotv-2022
- Poll Monitoring on Saturday, November 5 and Tuesday, November 8 with mandatory trainings in October
- Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Merced, Monterey, Napa, Placer, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Joaquin, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano, Sonoma, Stanislaus, Yolo: https://form.jotform.com/222445931336152?utm_campaign=Poll_Monitoring
- Text and phone banking to other states where reproductive justice is on the ballot
- Michigan Yes on Prop 3 to Restore Roe in Michigan. Phone banking will start in the week of October 10 and run through November.
- Kentucky No on Amendment 2 to make sure Kentuckians don’t lose rights and freedom. Phone banking will start on October 7 and run through November.
- You can sign up for additional information about other states here: https://go.peoplepower.org/signup/vote-your-values-fight-for-rights