Actions related to federal government
While the verdict on former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin on all charges in the murder of George Floyd is a small gain for police accountability, the systems that allowed a police officer to take Mr. Floyd's life remain fully intact. Take action by urging the Biden Administration to support and issue guidance on common-sense, community-based, and civilian-led solutions nationwide. (New: 04/21/2021)
Take Action! Tell Congress to pass the John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act. (Posted: 03/28/2021)
Take Action! Tell President Biden and the Senate to protect the Post Office. (Posted: 03/28/2021)
Take Action! Tell the Biden administration to take bold measures in these civil liberties areas: (Posted: 02/20/2021)
- Take action on LGBTQ rights: equal access to accurate federal IDs.
- Take action on criminal justice: bring 25,000 people home through clemency.
- Take action on privacy rights: halt face recognition technologies.
- Tell the Biden administration: safe access to abortion now.
- Ask the Biden administration to reunite separated families and provide relief.
Actions related to California state government
Ensure Racial Justice for All. Ask your Assemblymember to vote “yes” on AB 256. (Updated: 05/26/2021)
Actions related to local government